M/F TYPE DISC PLOUGH
• M/F TYPE DISC PLOUGH can handle the lowliest ploughing jobs.
• For extremely hard ground and soil with large roots and other obstructions, one can obtain outstanding penetration performance
• For soft sticky ground and sandy soil, depth can be controlled through the built-in depth control.
• The under frame and unit-to-unit clearances are adequate to cope with trashy conditions.
• Perfect alignment of the sub-beams carrying the Disc bottoms is maintained by virtue of the frame construction
• An adjustable and spring loaded furrow wheel takes care of the side draft and the implement moves smoothly.
• Disc tilt angle can be varied in three stages to perform on various types of soils